Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Visit from a dear friend

Jaime, my best friend from college, came to see us for a few days earlier this week. She lives in Colorado and can you believe it had been over three years since we had last seen each other?! Best friends should not go that long without seeing each other!! We talk frequently and do a good job keeping in contact with each other, but it was so wonderful to see her face. It made me realize how much I miss having her right there all the time. I'm so thankful that our friendship is as close as ever, even though we are so far apart. We had a great visit and got to spend a little time relaxing and just being girls.
Of course, Ella and Jaime became fast buddies and from then on, Ella was constantly glued to "Jammy's" side.

I took this picture one night as they were cuddled up on the couch. Ella just stared up at Jaime and said, "Hey, I love you." It was too sweet. :)
It was so, so wonderful seeing you!!! I miss ya already. Next time, we'll come to Denver, or you can come back to Cincy and bring the whole family. I'm already looking forward to it. :)

No comments: