Thursday, April 19, 2012
Some things I want to remember about you at 9 months:
* You wake up smiling, go to bed smiling, and stay that way the whole time in between! If you get upset, it's usually so short-lived and you're back to your happy self in no time.
* When I get you out of bed in the mornings, you cuddle your head into my neck and give me sugar- there could not be a better way to start my day!
* You say Dada and Ewwa (and Mama's coming soon, I just know it! =)
* You wave bye-bye
* You enjoy sucking on your toes
* You are full of stories and make sure your voice is heard right along with Ella and Cade's
* You are sitting up and rocking back and forth on your knees. No crawling yet, but I promise I'm okay with that! You can get anywhere you want to go by rolling- and you can roll really fast!
* You hold a phone to your ear and say, "Wo?"
* You sometimes "sing" along in church and I usually melt right then and there
* You love to sit and roll the ball back and forth.
* You are entertained by Ella and Cade. You giggle almost immediately when you look at Ella- she's full of funny noises and faces. You tolerate Cade's rough hugs and kisses to a certain point and are not afraid to fuss at him when you've had enough.