Things I love about being a Mommy...
- Cade's big, toothless smile when he sees me walk into the room.
- Ella's prayers in which she never forgets to thank God for Mommy, Daddy, and Baby Brother.
- All the little bouquets of flowers Ella picks for me and says, "These are for you, because I love you so much."
- Watching Cade sleep peacefully in my arms, because it's just too hard to put him down.
- Ella dropping whatever she's doing to run and give me hugs and kisses when I leave the house, and running to greet me with open arms when I return.