Friday, June 19, 2009

Random

Funny, but I never thought a trip to Kroger could be therapeutic. Seems like an oxymoron, but last night it seemed to be exactly what I needed. I got an hour out of the house, all to myself, and couldn't believe how much better I felt when I got home. My mind was cleared and I felt so much more at ease. I was pretty grateful for that...

And speaking of grateful, I'm so glad I have a handy husband. Our sink/ garbage disposal backed up last night. I was a little horrified, but my husband didn't blink an eye. Just when I was about to pull out the phonebook and look up an emergency plumbing service, he stepped right up, took the pipes apart, pulled out the muck, and fixed it. I was pretty impressed and super relieved. My man is quite a man. :)

Something funny about Ella. She has been talking about gymnastics constantly and keeps mentioning an "injury" in gymnastics class. I didn't know what she was talking about and then realized she was meaning to say "energy" in gymnastics class, but was getting the two words confused. Pretty cute. Now she keeps telling me she needs to eat healthy food so she can have an injury. haha!

Also, not sure where she got it, but her favorite saying this week is "Are you kidding me?!" Every time Chris and I try to tell her to do something, that's what we hear-
We say, "Ella, let's get ready for dinner."
We hear, "Are you kidding me?!"
We say, "Ella, stop being mean to your baby brother!"
We hear, "Are you kidding me?"
Over and over and over. Funny little girl! Such sass so early!

No comments: