Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My poor, sick kiddos

It's a miserable day in the Davidson household. Both our sweet kiddos are sick! I hate it for them! At least one of them was up every hour last night- Cade vomiting and Ella with a fever, wheezing, and tummy ache. Not sure if it's the same bug, just manifesting itself differently in each of them. If it's two different bugs, I'm keeping my fingers crossed they don't get what the other one has! Anyways, it was a long (and short) night for everyone. I felt so bad for Chris, getting woke up so much through the night and then having to get up at 5 to go to work. We'll have to try to make it extra easy for him when he gets home tonight.
My sweet baby boy kept waking up wimpering and just covered in vomit. I wanted to snap my fingers and make it go away!
A little sighing. I feel the same way, Buddy!
The little guy is such a trooper though. Between being sick and having to try to wear this silly collar on his neck, he still finds something to cheer about. :)
Then there's my little princess. She doesn't have all that much energy today, and to be honest, neither do I! I'm not sure I could keep up with her normal, energetic self today! She has spent a good part of the day cuddling on the couch with Crispin...
After I took that picture, she said, "But Mommy, we need a pretty picture, too!" So we took this one (okay, so maybe she's starting to feel a little better! haha!)...
This momma's saying lots of get well prayers for these little rascals today!

No comments: