Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sass

For my own record, something has to be said about my adorable, sweet, innocent daughter that is not yet two years old...
She is such a SASS!
 This girl marches to the beat of her own drum and she just is NOT going to do anything that she doesn't want to do! If it's not her idea, forget it, and don't dare try to change her mind or you're going to hear about it! =) She is beautiful and fun and precious, of course, but the sassiness is enough to surprise me sometimes.
I told a friend last night that I have always thought our dramatic Ella would be the one to try us when she is older. However, I have decided Ella is the one who will ask to do something and if we tell her no, she will cry and scream and put on a show, but in the end, she will obey. Harper, on the other hand, may or may not ask, and even if we say no, she will do it anyways. I love her fiery, independent spirit, but I just have a feeling this girl is going to give us a run for our money!

No comments: