Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Girls day

Over the weekend, a lot of the ladies on the Freeman side of the family (my mom's side) got together at an aunt's house in Louisville. I was able to go for part of the day Saturday. It was great to see some of my aunts and cousins that I don't get to see all that often. Plus, my mamaw was there, and got to meet Cade for the first time. Counting grandkids and great-grandkids together, Cade is her 58th grandchild! I pretty sure she enjoyed meeting him just as much as she probably enjoyed meeting her very first. She kept saying, "Oh, I just have to hold that sweet, little baby!"
Cade meeting Great-Mamaw Freeman...
Joli, Jalyn, and Cade... Cade and his "big" cousin, Keenan. He is about 4 months older than Cade and so precious!
Keenan and his mommy, Emily...
Me with my sweet mamaw...
Lex and Kaitlyn are the same age and became fast buddies...

I was so glad I got to go and loved my time with everyone so much!

No comments: