Thursday, August 6, 2009

Play, play, play!

Chris has been working super long hours this week, so instead of cooking dinner and waiting for Daddy to come home, we've been trying to get out and enjoy this gorgeous weather. Last night, the kiddos and I went up to Ft Liberty Playland and played until dark. I was hoping they would both be tuckered out and sleep well, but instead, they were both wound up past eleven! We had fun though! This morning, we went to the playground close to our house at "the people's school" (that's Ella's Obama-lingo for ya :). They have put in some new things to play on since the last time we were there and Ella was so excited!
Climbing the rock wall...
What a face!!
Kind of hard to see (I took these pics with my cell phone), but that is Ella hanging above the slides. The girl is fearless!!
Cade hung out in the shade...
Me and my playmates...

No comments: