Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy(?) Mother's Day

Ella wanted me to have a long-lasting Mother's Day gift. I was resting after work and Chris was taking care of Cade. He told her to go work on a card for me for Mother's Day. She was working, alright. Her canvas? Carpet. Her chosen medium? Every color of lipstick she could get her hands on! Notice the H-A at the bottom? She told Chris she was trying to write HAPPY...
A close-up of the artist...
It is the Mother's Day card that lasts all year. And I have to say, I have definitely "enjoyed" it every single time I have walked into her room since!! It's the thought that counts, right?!

*Side note- Any tips on getting that out of the carpet would be greatly appreciated! Nothing seems to be working!

2 comments:

The Utz Family said...

OMG!!! To Funny!!! Love the look on her face!

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Haha! Oh goodness! Happy Mother's Day!