Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sugar, spice, & everything nice...

That's what Ella and Cade's little sister is made of!! It's a GIRL!! Yay! We are so very excited! Ella loves the idea of having a baby sister. She's also having fun picking out clothes for her. She just grins and giggles when we look at tiny baby clothes. She asked, "Mom, are you sure she's going to be that small?" =) She chose this as her baby sister's very first dress. So sweet!
We feel so blessed. She looked just perfect on the ultrasound- all 12 ounces of her! Thank you, Jesus!! We found out my placenta is more anterior and that's why I haven't been feeling much movement. It's acting as a buffer for all her kicks and jabs. Knowing that puts my mind at ease a bit, too. By this time with the other two, I was feeling them all the time. I only feel this little gal a couple of times a day right now, but as she grows, I should start feeling her more and more. They confirmed we are due sometime between July 20-22. There are lots of special birthdays around that time and it's fun to think she might share a birthday with someone we love. We are more than halfway there- only 19 weeks to go!!

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! That is so exciting!!

JourneyWithTheCrosiers said...

Yay!!! Ella will love that little sister to pieces I am sure. Cade will show her how to get into trouble! So glad to hear all is well with your tiny new addition!

The Utley Crew said...

Yay!!! So exciting!!!! I can't believe you are already over half way done!!! So glad that all looks well with the little doll!! Think of you often and miss you so much! :)

Jill said...

I just caught up with you guys. Congrats on being pregnant AND expecting a baby girl!!! :)