Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New baby sister

I was sooo excited to watch Ella and Cade meet their new baby sister. They were sleeping when we left for the hospital in the middle of the night. All morning I kept thinking about what their reactions would be when they woke up and realized we were at the hospital and that they were getting a new sister that day. Ella and I had talked the day before about when we thought Harper would come, and Ella had decided it was going to be July 7th. I had just laughed, but she was more right than any of us! They both walked into the delivery room with the biggest grins on their faces and ran right over to meet their new baby sister. Saying hello You could tell Cade's little heart was just overcome with love. He was so sweet and couldn't stop staring at her and kissing all over her. Ella kept saying, "She's so cute!" and "I just love her little hands!" or "I just love her little mouth!" She was all smiles and giggles. My heart is so full! I just love my family! Proud big sister Already sharing secrets... =) Cade's a big brother now! Love that proud grin! Sweet girl has no idea yet how much she's loved!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I love watching siblings!! It's so neat!! CONGRATS!!