Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Valentine's day was a fun day around here! Since Ella was a baby, we've always given her a balloon for Valentine's Day and that balloon means more to her than anything! This year she got a Snoopy balloon, Cade got Toy Story, and Harper got a heart. When Cade woke up that morning, I asked him if he would be my Valentine. He thought for a minute and said, "Yeah, sure! That'd be great!" My loves Giggles from my littlest Valentine Ella made us a love bug at school. It was too cute!! She also made us each a beautiful card. She was excited to have a day "all about love". =) For dinner, we made heart-shaped pizza. Snazzy, right?? Ella and Cade were great helpers. Cade made sure his olives were placed just perfectly. Special "pink drink" with dinner. Sundaes with extra sprinkles for dessert! Ella said, "Mom and Dad, you guys are the best!" =) I came home to these. There are pink roses, gerbura daisies, and hydrangeas- all my favorites! My #1 Valentine also happens to be my husband of EIGHT years!! We had no idea where life would take us eight years ago. Now three kids, three moves, and five jobs later, there is no one I'd rather have by my side. I feel so incredibly blessed to have such a loyal, supportive, and generous partner to travel down this road with. I love you, Honey! Happy Anniversary!

No comments: