Friday, January 4, 2013

Davidson Christmas 2012

 We celebrated Christmas with the Davidsons on Sunday night/ Christmas Eve morning. There was a new shopping cart waiting on Harper when she arrived, so she immediately went to work being a little mommy.
 Harper always has cuddle time for Aunt Kellie.
Ella, Payton, Cade, and an uncooperative Harper
 The only family pic we managed to take this Christmas. I'm happy with it, except that my kiddos are not supposed to look so big!!
 Ella and Cade were excited to give Mamaw and Papaw their gift. They gave them a new camera that (hopefully) takes pictures of their fast-moving grandkids.
 Harper and her new Bitty Baby
 Ella just giggled when she tore off the wrapping paper and saw a Justice box- it could be a lump of coal but as long as it is from Justice- she will love it!
 Cade opened some new hot wheels and a new microphone on a stand! Just what he was wanting to go with his guitar!
He didn't waste any time before running to the back room and giving it a try. Love him!! Guitar lessons in his future??
Ella and her new American Girl doll, Hannah. Thanks so much, Aunt Pam and Uncle Dave!!
 I'm pretty excited about my gifts from Mark and Cheryl- a new huge food processor (I've been wanting one forever!) and a gift certificate for a massage- awesome! They gave Chris and Kyle the Nascar experience at the Kentucky Speedway- they are so pumped! Thanks so much, you all!
Four generations. We are so blessed!
 Just because it's cute- Cade playing the guitar while his big sis sings.
What great time with family!! My only complaint is that it went by too quickly! I kind of hated my holiday work schedule this year, because it left us with less than 48 hours with our families before we had to rush home so I could work Christmas Eve. I try not to dwell on it, because I know it's part of the job and I know it could always be worse. And so many of my patients are more of a blessing to me than I could ever be to them. But it's still really hard to leave my family to go to work on the holidays. Hopefully this time next year, I will be preparing to take my boards and holiday night shift at the hospital will become a distant memory!!

No comments: