Friday, January 4, 2013

Lawyer Christmas 2012

 We celebrated Christmas with my family on Saturday night/ Sunday morning before Christmas. You know it never really feels like the holidays until I get to Mom and Dad's. I just love being there with my brothers and their families. We always have so much fun together! Gram was happy to have us all home for Christmas, too.

Ella, Laila, and Lex. These little gals are growing up way too quickly for my liking!
Annual stocking photo. I look so forward to this tradition.
Me, my brothers, and our kiddos. After looking through all our photos from Christmas, this is definitely one of my faves. Every single year growing up, Mom and Dad took a picture of us in this very spot, and now to see us here with our children is so neat! We are very, very blessed.
Cade was excited to find two apples in his stocking! He couldn't believe Santa knew how much he loves apples!
Ella opened a new pair of "danglies" and was thrilled.
Just look at Harper's little face when she saw that sparkly purse! Can't you hear her saying, "Oooooooh!" Love, love, love!
 Cade and his new Lightning McQueen guitar. This boy has been asking for that guitar for months. Thanks, Grammy and Pap!
 We all got so spoiled, and after breakfast, Chris, Harper, and Cassius were all ready for a nap! 
 Papaw and the grandkids had some pretty serious discussions about toys, candy, and cartoons.
 The afternoon ended with Cade providing the ladies with some musical entertainment. Love the crossed legs here. He looks like a natural!
Thankful for another year of Christmas memories with my family!

No comments: