Monday, October 20, 2008

Back at home

We traveled home again this weekend. It was another fun (and very busy!) time spent with family and friends. We were thrilled to see Uncle Kyle and get to spend some time with the whole family back together. It's so wonderful to have you home! It was special, too, to see little Payton and the love he has for his daddy. He looks up to Kyle so much. Here he is falling asleep in his daddy's arms... so precious.
Payton cracking Ella up over morning donuts.
The two of them couldn't wait to pull everything out of the closet that Pappaw and Mammaw tried so hard to organize. Here Ella's starting to warm up to Kyle.
Playing hard outside.
We didn't get many pictures. I was gone for a good part of the day working on things for my 10 yr class reunion Saturday night. It was definitely a busy day, between the decorating, running errands, and a last minute detour to the ER with Ella (she's fine now!). Somehow we managed to make it there (even though we were a bit frazzled) and had a blast. Almost all of my good friends from high school were there and it was fun to hang out and catch up on what everyone is doing. I didn't get as many pics as I wanted to- I was too busy laughing and chatting.
A pic of Jenny and me- she looks exactly the same!
More of the girls- Anne, Lana, Jessi, Jessi, and Heather
Clunie was cracking us up- after 3 babies in 3 years, she was ready to let loose. I'm not sure how she managed to walk out of there. haha! Actually, I'm not sure how most people managed to walk out of there- I'm pretty sure me and this little baby in my belly were the only sober people there! :)
Most of the classmates in attendance gathered for this picture. It was impossible to get everyone together at the same time.

2 comments:

danraymac said...

wow... so so great to see Kyle home. brought a couple of tears to my eyes knowing how long he has been away from his son. i don't know how he did, but hopefully he will remember that from this point on.

The Utley Crew said...

Fun! First of all, Congrats on the new job. Looks like a fun-filled weekend.

You all had a good turnout at the reunion. Everyone looks great (no one seems to have changed or aged at all) I guess I have to plan ours now. Ugh!-haha! I am going to steal what you all did, if you think it was successful. I will get all the details from you later.

Yay, a date night...what is that?-haha! Glad you were/are able to enjoy some time together while Ella is having fun with your parents.

Ella-Ask your Grammy if she wants Abby for the week, too! haha!