Thursday, October 30, 2008

Making cookies

We made Halloween cookies this afternoon. Ella was a big help. :) Her job was to put the sprinkles on after I iced the cookies...
I'm pretty sure more made it into her mouth than on the cookies. :)
Taking a big bite...
Check out our yummy handiwork...
Two things I learned- it's not a super great idea to make cookies with a two year old when she hasn't had a nap and is more adamant about doing things HER way. I kept hearing, "Mommy, I'LL do it!" The other thing is that maybe we should make cookies just before I mop the floors, not right after. That way, when a certain two year old gets mad at Mom and throws a handful of flour... or sprinkles... or a whole iced cookie on the floor (yes, on purpose), I won't care so much. haha!
Oh well, Ella had fun and she even volunteered to help me clean up... :)

No comments: