Monday, November 30, 2009

Cowboy trip

I know I'm so very behind with my blogging! I'm going to go back a couple weeks and try to play catch up. The weekend before Thanksgiving, the Davidson boys took a much-anticipated trip to Texas to go to a Dallas Cowboys game and see the new stadium. I pretty sure, no, make that positive, that they had an absolute blast together. I kind of got the feeling that if they could have stayed the week, caught the Thursday game, and completely missed Thanksgiving, they would have!! I'm glad they had such a great time and so thankful Chris and Kyle got to spend a little extra time with their dad.
In front of the new stadium...
Okay, so I'm not even going to try to comment on these pictures, because no doubt I would say the wrong thing. :) Maybe I will go back through and edit when Chris gets home later...

Inside the stadium...

Redskins vs. Cowboys. Go, Cowboys!!

Cheering the victory...
I love this one!!
And don't think we all got left out- the three of them came home with Cowboy gear for the whole family- baby footballs included!!

1 comment:

davisclan said...

My dad and brother were at that game too! How funny :)