Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Girls' Night

Ella and I had a Girls' Night Out last night. It was so fun and I loved being able to spend some one-on-one time with my favorite girl. Ella was so excited about it all day, telling Cade at least a hundred times, "You don't get to go, Bubby. Only the girls get to go. You have to stay here with Daddy!" :)
We stopped by Barnes and Noble. Ella and I could spend a whole day in that place! I'm so glad she's such a book lover.
Oh, wow! A whole wall of Little Miss and Mr. books! Aunt Pam got us started and we have been collecting them ever since. Ella pointed out that we have most of the Little Miss, but none of the Mr. books, "so that's what I need to tell Santa about!" haha!
Love this one...
Then on to the hair salon for a haircut. Waiting patiently like such a big girl...
Cheese!
Getting a shampoo. She kept saying, "Mommy, this tickles!"
And a blow-dry. "Wow, my eyebrows are really going crazy!" haha! Needless to say, she was providing some good entertainment for everyone within earshot. :)
Ta-da!
Yea! All the good clients get a sucker afterward! :)
My pretty, pretty girl...
Last stop: Steak and Shake!! Yum, banana milkshake!!
Such a goofball!
I have to say, this little gal ate every last bite of her dinner and then asked for more! She told me over and over, "Mommy, this is really awesome!" and I had to agree! I loved it! We did manage to misplace a shiny pink purse over the course of the evening, containing a beloved Minnie phone and two favorite lip glosses. Total party foul, I know. We retraced our steps and asked around, but still couldn't find it. I guess it's safe to say Santa's list just got a little bit longer. :)

1 comment:

The Utz Family said...

That is awesome! This one-on-one time is what they will remember! It is so prescious and will be over before we know it! Nothing like being a mom!!