Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Counting my blessings today...



'Tis the season of thanks and I have so many things to be thankful for this year. For a Heavenly Father who daily shows me grace and mercy I don't deserve, and who has always provided for our family in abundance. For a husband who loves me not only in words, but also in actions, and who daily guides my children on the right path. For two precious, little people who bring me so much joy and who teach me way more about life and love than I will ever teach them. For time to spend together this holiday. For the conversation and coffee I'll share with my husband as we travel. For the memories we'll make and the love we'll celebrate with family in the coming days. For some rest and relaxation. For the food, fun, and excitement of the season. For all of these things and many, many more, I am immensely grateful. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! May your hearts be filled to overflowing in the coming days!

No comments: