Friday, November 12, 2010

Who Dey!

All of my brothers are big Steelers fans and a couple of my cousins are Bengals fans, so when we found out the Steelers were playing the Bengals here, all we could think was it was a perfect excuse to get everyone together for some FUN!! It was such a great night. Chris has been to a couple Bengals games, but it was my first one. I was so excited! Plus, I just love it when lots of family gets together. Chad and April came up Sunday night, as well as my parents (who quickly volunteered to watch all the kids- love them!), so while I was working, Chris and the kiddos got in some good family time. On Monday, Jared and Katie traveled up and we headed out early to tailgate. What a blast! My cheeks were hurting from all the laughing!

I was cracking up here- sacrificing the Steelers jersey. And surprisingly enough, it was not my husband's idea. ha!

We met Jeff, Gary, and April at the stadium. It was so good to see them!
Our seats were pretty good, too!


Jared found this Bengals claw on the ground. It quickly became a good source of entertainment for all of us! Doesn't take much!

All the guys...
Jared proudly waving the terrible towel. It was a nail-biter there for a minutes when the Bengals started rallying back. I have to say I'm kind of glad the Steelers pulled it off though. Otherwise, Jared wouldn't have talked to anyone for the rest of the trip! ha!
Thanks for coming up, Everyone!! It was so much fun! I can't wait to do it again!

No comments: