Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday in Lights

Snowflakes, hot apple cider, Christmas lights, time with my family- it doesn't get much better than this in my book! We headed over to Sharon Woods last night to see the Holiday in Lights. The kiddos had a ball, whether it was because of the lights or the fact that they got to ride up front with Chris and me. Ella got to sit on Daddy's lap and even help drive! Cade kept oohing and aahing. I asked if he was having fun and he couldn't nod that little head hard enough. haha! Look at that scary blue mouth!
The tunnel of lights was our favorite. We put our hands up and Daddy drove really fast! Then he even backed the truck up the hill so we could go down a second time!
Ella loved this little tree. One elf was throwing the ornaments on and the other was throwing the star to the top.
That's pretty much all the pictures we took. I mostly just sat back, sipped my cider, and enjoyed this fun time with my family!

No comments: