Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Harper is three months old!

Honeybee Lil' Sis Pretty girl Sweet Cheeks Lovey Cuddlebug Just a few of the names we call our precious lil' doll baby. She is such a ray of sunshine. I can't help but smile every time I look at her, even at 4 in the morning! Her gentle nature brings out an element of tenderness in all of us, and I'm so thankful God chose our family to be blessed by her sweetness.

A few of the things I want to remember about Harper at three months-

-She loves bathtime. She grins and kicks those little legs in the water. And no matter if she's in there for two or ten minutes, she "yells" at us when we get her out.
-She enjoys singing Wheels on the Bus. We usually get a chuckle out of her when the wipers go swish-swish-swish.
-She is a momma's girl. If she hears me talking, she turns that little head until she spots me. I have to admit I LOVE that.
-She is so sweet-natured that even when she's crying, she'll stop for a moment, look me in the eye and grin as if to say, "I'm sorry that I'm upset," then continue with her fussing. It is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.
-She has her mommy and daddy wrapped around her finger. At bedtime, after we've put Ella and Cade down, we'll go in and check on Harper. If she wants out of that crib, all she has to do is give us that big, beautiful smile and, well, we are putty in her chubby hands. =)

No comments: