Thursday, December 4, 2008

Family date night

We usually have a family date night on Friday or Saturday, but since I have to work all weekend, we decided to go out tonight. Chris took us to BRAVO!, an Italian place I have been wanting to go to since we moved here. Needless to say, we will be going back, because it was delicious!! And Ella was so well-behaved! Chris and I can tell she is growing up (sniff, sniff), because she is so good in public these days. We were really proud of her, and of course she loves to be told she is being so good. As we were leaving, she said, "Wow, Mommy, can you believe Ella was such a good girl at the restaurant?" :)

A few pictures before we left- Ella talking to her baby brother. She said, "Hello in there, baby brother! Do you want to go eat at the restaurant? Okay, bye bye!!" :)
Aww... Mommy and her special girl...
My growing baby bump- somewhere around 22 weeks...
My two favorite people in all the world...

No comments: