Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The last few days...

have been a little hectic. Chris and I spent the weekend Christmas shopping and, I'm proud to say, have all of our shopping done except for a couple things!! We were a little exhausted by the end of it all, but had so much fun getting it done. It was especially a blast picking out things for Ella- she is going to be so excited! I can't wait!! We also loved having some time together- we tend to forget how nice it is to do nothing but sit and talk to each other over dinner. We were so thankful for those moments this weekend.
A few of our many packages...
We were anxious to get our little rascal home, too. I picked her up from Mom and Dad earlier today and was thrilled to see her. Of course, she's been a cuddlebug all day- she keeps saying, "I love you so much, Mommy!" -which I love hearing!! I think she's happy to be home, too.
She asked me on the way home if our Christmas tree was still there and she couldn't wait to run in and see it...
She checked on every single musical Christmas decoration, making sure they were all still there and that they all still played music when she pressed the buttons. :) Then we sat down and read every Little Miss book three times!!
It's good to be back to normal, even if it is a little less peaceful. :)

No comments: