Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin time!!

It's been a wonderful week around here! Chris and I had a mini-vacation here at home early in the week. We spent some great time together, getting lots of things done around the house, going shopping, going out to dinner, sleeping in (!) and just enjoying being together. Our parents are the best, willingly taking such good care of our kids and letting us have a few days of peace and quiet. Thanks, Everybody!
I missed my little kiddos though! I was so excited to see them and get things back to normal. Last night, we carved pumpkins. Chris and I enjoyed it; Ella, I'm not so sure. haha!
She started out pretty excited...
But absolutely refused to put her hand in there!
The revulsion eventually gave way to poutiness...
She was excited to see them all finished though!
Here is a close-up. Aren't they spooky?!
I hope everyone is having a great week, and has a fun and safe Halloween! Much love to you all!

No comments: