Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Shiny pickle :)

Ella came running up to me this morning, holding out her hands, and saying, "Look, Mommy, it's a pickle! I found a shiny pickle!" I had no clue what she was talking about, but she opened her hands and showed me several shiny coins. She held up the nickel and said, "See? It's a shiny pickle!" :) I love her!!

And one more-
On the way home from church Sunday, we were asking Ella what she learned in church class. She told us she learned that God made giraffes and penguins and bugs. :) Then we asked her if they said prayers in class. She thought for a minute, then told on herself, "Well, Miss Jeanie said a prayer, but Ella didn't. Ella didn't close her eyes, because she was too busy reading her Santa book. That wasn't very nice, and she really shouldn't have done that!" :)

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i love how she refers to herself in third person!! must be a girl thing.....sam doesn't do that. it cracks me up!!

The Utz Family said...

Taht is so funny! Hannah tells on herself too!