Tuesday, April 6, 2010

PARTY!!

Cade's birthday party was Saturday. We had a blast celebrating our little man. It was a good thing everyone came for the day, because the afternoon was so jam-packed with activities for the kids, there was no way we could have done it all in two hours!! I took so many good pictures, so I had to post a bunch of them. You all know how that is. :)
Cade cheering because everyone was there to celebrate with him!
Birthday cake
Enjoying a Mexican feast
Time for the pinata!!
Waiting patiently...
One of Ella's many turns- she was really giving it her all!
Uncle Chris finallly convinced Carson to wear the mask. He did so great!
Lexi taking a turn...
Making sure Payton was dizzy enough :)
It took a few rounds, but Payton finally managed to knock it down.
Gathering loot... (yes, Pappaw jumped right in, too :)
Cade preferred hanging with Uncle Jared
Love this one
Mamaw and Papaw taking it easy... :)
Enjoying a minute with my birthday boy...
Time for cake!
Hugs from Big Sis
Cade really wanted nothing to do with cake, so he went down for a nap while the older kids went out to fly kites. Thanks, Mamaw and Papaw!
All refreshed and ready for an Easter egg hunt at sundown...
Enjoying some yummy treats...
Then back inside to open gifts. Wow, a new wagon thanks to Mamaw and Papaw!!
Cade couldn't wait to take a ride!
A new dump truck thanks to Grammy and Pappaw!
Had to take this one for a ride, too!
I can't believe all the wonderful gifts he received. Thanks, Everyone! He has played with all of them so many times already (Ella, too)! Jason and I celebrated our birthdays again, too. Jason turned the big 3-5 on Friday. Man, he sure is getting old! haha!!
It was such a fun day and I'm so thankful to everyone for coming up, even on such a busy weekend. And I have to mention one of my best gifts- an entire red velvet cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory! My in-laws sure know the way to my heart! haha!

No comments: