Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baby belly

Yep, it's there! My baby belly at 18 weeks. "Hi, Baby! I Tade! Duv do!" (I Cade! Love you!)
This little boy is pretty much the sweetest thing I have ever seen!
This pregnancy is flying by! As awful as it sounds, I honestly get so busy sometimes that I forget I'm even pregnant. I feel good. Tired, but good. This pregnancy reminds me so much of my pregnancy with Ella- nausea that lasts all day, cravings for all things citrus, the way my body is changing. I had a doctor's appointment Tuesday and everything looks great. The baby's heart sounds so steady and strong. I get tears in my eyes every single time I hear that precious heartbeat! We have an ultrasound scheduled in two weeks. We're still not 100% sure of our dates. I'm measuring about 18 weeks, and we think that's about right, but I'm looking forward to having a more definitive due date. We also have two weeks to hash out our decision about finding out the gender. Chris absolutely wants to find out, while I want to wait and be surprised. We shall see... I know July is going to be here before we know it!

No comments: