Thursday, February 17, 2011

Seven great years

Chris and I celebrated seven wonderful years of marriage on Monday. I can't believe it's been that long- I remember that day like it was yesterday! And in seven short years, our family has gone from this...To this...I love this man so much! He is just so caring and giving and thoughtful. He does all these little things to make my life better and easier. He makes me sweet tea, warms up my truck when it's cold, irons my scrubs before work. I could go on and on. All these sweet things just to show how much he cares. I remember having a conversation with my dad just a few days before Chris and I got married. He told me that all a dad ever wants for his daughter is to be taken care of, to be treated well, and to be happy. He said he had absolutely no doubt that with Chris as my husband, I would be all three. And he was so, so right. I am a very lucky woman.
Happy Anniversary, Baby! Here's to many, many more happy years together!

No comments: