Thursday, April 7, 2011

"That baby in your belly"

...according to 4 1/2 year old Ella...

"Hey, Mom, what does it feel like having a baby in your belly? Does it feel pretty special? Is it like a big old bear stomping around in there?"

"Mom, you know how my baby sister eats whatever you eat? Well, I was thinking you should eat a lot of candy, because kids really like candy."

"What kind of outfit is my baby sister wearing right now in your tummy? You mean she doesn't even have any clothes on? She's just naked?"

"You know, Mom, I can't believe your belly button is just going to open right up and my baby sister is going to come out. It's going to have to be soooo big!"

2 comments:

JourneyWithTheCrosiers said...

Sounds like perfect innocence-ness to me!!!

Jaime Mac said...

Funny! UHM-if ONLY it was as easy as your belly button! ;)