Thursday, February 25, 2010

Back to normal

We slipped back into our daily routine pretty quickly today, except I am feeling slightly more refreshed and energetic than normal. I'm so thankful for a couple extra nights of good sleep!! Ella helped me whip up some Rice Krispie treats...
And taste-tested them for me... :)
Cade couldn't wait to pull out every single toy in his room. He's so much fun!
I always ask Ella what they're doing and she always says, "Just playin'."
The zebra's always good for laughs...
Being silly...
Rolling in the laundry...
Isn't this one great?! I love it!!
Little Cade is not so little any more! Look at my big boy, walking behind his toy! So big, so fast! He is becoming more and more independent all the time. He's going to be walking on his own pretty soon!

No comments: