Monday, February 22, 2010

Boca

Pretty much my new favorite restaurant. We weren't sure about it. We've been to Mesh the last two years for our anniversary and would have been back this year, but it actually closed its doors a couple weeks ago. = ( A girl at work suggested Boca. We decided to try it and have decided it just might be our new Mesh. It was sooo good. And romantic. And just perfect. Probably had a lot to do with my gorgeous date, too...
Anyways, the food was interesting and phenomenal. I mean, who would ever think that sea scallops set atop carmelized brussel sprouts would be appetizing in any way, but it was just about the most delicious thing I have ever tasted. I can't wait to go back!! Check it out at http://www.boca-restaurant.com/ (that's mostly for you, Papaw! :).

No comments: