Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Six happy years and a happy Valentine's

We had a super happy Valentine's day around here. Not only is it a sweet holiday, it was my and Chris' 6 year anniversary! I woke up to these Saturday evening...
They are beautiful!! There are six pink ones for the six years we've been married. So sweet. I love the life we've built together in these six crazy years. I am reminded every single day that I am so blessed to be married to this wonderful man, and I can say, without a doubt, that I love him so much more now than I did six years ago- so much more than I ever knew I could! Here's to many more happy years, Honey!!
We celebrated with our littlest Valentines, too. Someone showed up at the door with a balloon bouquet for Ella...
And Cade got his first balloon, too...
Ella had prepared a special Valentine card for Daddy. It was so cute. She drew lots of pictures and her name in it, then had me write, "Daddy's the best" and "Dad, you're fun" on the inside.
She even picked out a special box of chocolates for him- "See, the dog's like Air Bud." :)
When Grammy got here, she brought Valentine's from her and Pappaw, and even some from Mamaw and Papaw! Thanks, Everybody!
Lots of chocolate...
And more chocolate (and even cookies!)...
Cade, on the other hand, got a shiny new toothbrush! haha!It was such a great day (except for the part where I had to leave all my special Valentines and go to work!). Ella summed it up when she said, "It's just like Christmas, but it's all about the love!" :)

No comments: