Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Little Papa

Our little man is going to make a great papa one day! He just takes such good care of Ella's baby dolls. I wasn't sure how to feel about it at first, you know, boys-don't-play-with-dolls and all that. I really didn't know how Chris would feel about it. The boy is crazy about those babies though. It's not really that he plays with them, at least not the way he plays with a truck or a ball (which is what he does most of the time, so his grandpas needn't worry! =). He's just always making sure they're taken care of and modeling nurturing behavior that he's witnessed the rest of us doing. It's actually pretty sweet, and the more we watch him, we don't think it's in any way a bad thing, but just the opposite.
He pats the baby's back, brings her over to me, and says "Awww", wanting me to kiss her.
Making sure the baby has something to eat...
Giving the baby love...
I'll tell ya, Ladies, he's going to make a great catch one day!!

No comments: