Monday, August 23, 2010

Love that family time!

I can't believe it's already the start of a new week! The weekend went by way too quickly!! It was the infamous fantasy football draft weekend, so I didn't see much of my husband, but I know he and all those guys had such a blast together. And nonetheless, we did get to spend it with family, and you know I love that!!
Two things from the weekend for which I'm thankful - 1) Getting to see family we absolutely adore, but don't get to see all that often. There is something so simple and refreshing about being around people who have known you all your life and with whom you are 100% comfortable. 2) Getting to watch my children play and run free in the green grass and wide open spaces in the country. There is just nothing like it and I know all that fresh air does them a world of good.
Yum! Apples straight off the tree!


The sweetest little gal I know!!
It's draft time! Strictly business...


A lazy morning and some quality time with Baby Laila...
A good visit with Great-Grandma and Grandpa Martin...
She definitely has the magic touch...

Backyard hoops...

Check it out- no training wheels! Go, Ella, go!!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

way to go ella!! :) sam isn't 100% confident yet but he'll get there!