Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Into everything!!

"I'm officially eight months old and officially into everything! By rolling, scooting, and army crawling, I get everywhere I want to go!
Sometimes Mommy feels like she's running around in circles trying to keep track of me, so it's a good thing Big Sis is around to help out.
I like doing all sorts of things- eating, being tickled, laughing. One of my most favorite things to do is take a bath...
I get to splash water all over the place!
This is me concentrating...
I also love to chew, more on Sissy's toys than on mine. She doesn't like that all the time...
Sometimes, I get to roll around in the covers on Mommy and Daddy's bed. I think that is SO MUCH FUN!!
I'm pretty much just a sweet, happy, little guy, and so excited to be eight months old!

2 comments:

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Aww! What a cute blog! He is so adorable!

The Utley Crew said...

What a doll!!! I can't believe he is 8mo old already! I LOVE that stage! Great Thanksgiving pics, too. So fun to see your family, even if it's through pics! :)