Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It came!!

Ella got a letter from Santa Claus!! In it, he told her he knew she had been a good girl this year. He also told her he knew she had learned to ride a bike and he was so proud of her. She couldn't figure out how in the world he knew! He told her to keep helping Mommy and Daddy and to go to bed early on Christmas Eve. I loved the look of amazement on her face as we read the letter- she just couldn't believe it!
We actually sent a special request to Santa and asked him to come to our house tonight, since I am working all of Christmas. That means we will celebrate Jesus' birthday tonight and wake up to presents in the morning! I can't wait! I have a full day of baking and wrapping ahead of me, but I love it. Merry Christmas to you all! I hope your day is blessed with family and love!!

No comments: