Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Open for business!

Ella's Diner is now open!

This is how we spend lots of our time here at home- cooking up special treats in Ella's kitchen. Her favorite to make for me is waffles with strawberry syrup, hot cocoa, and french fries!She loves to help in the real kitchen, too. And with the laundry and the vacuuming. My little grown-up. She is cracking me up these days. She's big enough to close the door and say, "Excuse me, I need privacy," when she uses the bathroom, yet so curious and dependent on Mom and Dad that she has to stick her fingers and toes under the door, yelling, "Do you see any fingers?!" when one of us is in there. It always makes me laugh, because I can remember doing the same thing to my mom when I was little.
Yesterday, I put out Christmas towels in the bathrooms. Ella came running out of there and said, "Mommy, who in the world put that pretty red snowflake towel in the bathroom?" I said, "I did." She started jumping up and down and said, "Yea! Now it's Christmas!!" :)

No comments: