Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Preparing for our baby girl

We have spent some time the last few days trying to wrap our minds around what all we need to do to get ready for our new little gal's arrival in a little over a month (!). We finally pulled out Ella's baby clothes, and I was happy to realize we actually kept quite a bit more than I remember. Just looking through them made me so excited- there is something so sweet about our two little girls sharing some of the same special clothes. We went shopping and let Ella and Cade pick out a few new items for their sister, too. We also stocked up on diapers and wipes, and now I'm feeling a bit more prepared. Today, I washed and folded everything, and man, if laundry isn't kind of fun when the clothes are so darn tiny and cute! Now I'm patiently waiting to fill her closet once we get all Cade's things moved into his and Ella's room. This is one of my favorite new outfits. So simple and precious!! And this is what she will be wearing home. It's so sweet and dainty! I can't wait to see her in it!Now we just need to decide on a simple, sweet, and dainty name for her to wear home, and we'll be all set!

No comments: